Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend Recap


Ever since I started this blog I couldn’t wait to blog again! But as the weekend went on I realized I had nothing interesting to blog about. I have dug deep trying to think about an interesting post to post… but got nothing. So, I will just accept that I am a boring person and will blog about my wonderful, but not so interesting, life!

The weekend started off great! Friday night Hamilton made me his famous strawberry smoothies and we snuggled and watched a movie. Saturday morning Hamilton had to go to work but he let me sleep in. I woke up around 10:30 am (which use to be SOOOO EARLY to me, but now it’s actually pretty late for me!) I started my normal Saturday routine of cleaning! I am a super OCD person when it comes to cleaning, organizing and clutter. I don’t know where I got it from, b/c nobody in my family is this way. I guess I was just blessed!  So I cleaned most of the morning and then Hamilton got home and he helped me clean some! *Our apartment was super dirty b/c we had just gotten back from our cruise and we were way too lazy to clean the house last week* Other than that, I have no idea what we did that day. We just sat around the house and did nothing! Which we love doing…

Sunday we went to church and then I went to CVS to hit up a great couponing deal! I got 132 loads of Purex laundry detergent for $4.00. (Retail price like $16.00 or more) I was SOOOO excited about it b/c my detergent stockpile is almost gone. Then we went to Ruby Tuesday’s and stuffed ourselves. We thought about going to the store, but realized we were way too full and just wanted to take a nap. So we did, well I did. He played the xbox. What a dork.

Monday I attempted to cook supper for him. I made homemade mashed potatoes (which were da bomb), wild rice, snapper peas, and creamed corn. But I just couldn’t touch the raw meat.....bluh…. So I waited for him to get home and he made his awesome chicken tenders. Then we watched Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelorette! It was a good Monday….

No comments:

Post a Comment