Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My stockpile...

If you have seen the show on TLC called "Extreme Couponing" then you might expect my stockpile to fill up an entire room in my apartment. Well, that ain't how I roll. I don't buy more than I need. Sales have cycles and I buy enough to last me until the next one. So, my stockpile might not look as impressive as theirs but this is a lot healthier than their habits.
this freezer may not look very different from other peoples, but i paid almost nothing for all of that stuff in the freezer. 

 yeah we have to store stuff in our broom closet. inside that green bin is tons of hamburger helper, brownies, rice, pasta, salad dressing, bread crumbs.....

 we got all of this stuff for free. every. last. thing.

 my favorite stockpile! laundry detergent and fabric softener!

 these are the detergents i picked up sunday at cvs for a total of $4.00 (each one was originally $5.00 a pop)


our awesome paper towel and toilet paper stash. we are actually running low....

No comments:

Post a Comment